You are here: What is... > Program defaults > Finale Quick Look plug-in
The Finale Quick Look plug-in adds previews of your document in the following places:
- Icon Previews. By default, icons for Finale documents will be replaced by a thumbnail preview of the file.
- Quick Look. Select a file in the Finder and press the space bar to see a preview of the file. Use the scroll bars to move from page to page.
- Cover Flow. Click the Cover Flow button in a Finder window to see previews of all files in the folder. Hover over the file preview to show navigation buttons that allow moving from page to page in a file.
- File Information. Select a file and press COMMAND+I to bring up the File Information Panel. The preview section will contain a preview of the file.
- Open dialog box. Click a file in the open dialog box to see a preview of the file.