How to get there
- Choose the Text tool . The Text menu appears.
- Select a page number insert in a text block.
- Select Text > Edit Page Offset.
What it does
The Page Offset dialog box allows you to enter a number to add to Finale’s current page number.
- Add to Current Page Number. If you start a movement in a new file, you might want to start numbering the first page of the new file at page 5; in this case enter 4 in the text box (page 1 of the current file, plus 4 pages offset). To number pages using the current page number (Finale’s page number), do not change the Page Offset number (it should be zero).
- OK • Cancel. Click OK to confirm your settings and return to the score. Click Cancel to return to the score.