This submenu lists the Speedy Navigation commands and their keyboard shortcuts.
- Previous Measure • Next Measure. Choose these commands to jump to the preceding or following measure.
- Next Layer. Choose this command to cycle through the four layersAn independent overlay of music in the same measure. Each Finale document consists of four transparent layers, each of which can contain its own rhythmically independent inner voice. Only one layer can be active (frontmost) at a time, however; the layer selection buttons appear in the lower left corner of your Finale window, indicating which layer is active. Note that each layer may also contain 2 independent voices..
- Change Voice. Choose this command to switch to the other of the two voices.
- Up Staff • Down Staff. Choose this command to move to the staff above or below the current one.
- Start of Measure • End of Measure. Choose this command to place the cursor on the first beat or after the last entry of the measure.
- Previous Note • Next Note. Choose this command to place the cursor on the preceding or following note.
- Up Step • Down Step. Choose this command to place the cursor up or down one step (staff line or space).