How to get there
- Choose MIDI/Audio > MIDI Thru.
- Click Table, then click Edit.
What it does
Midi Thru is the MIDI configuration whereby you play the keys on a controller keyboard, the MIDI signal travels to your computer, and the computer in turn sends the signal to another MIDI keyboard—the one that actually produces the sound. In this dialog box, you can route the signals coming from your controller keyboard to other MIDI channels, giving you control over which channelsMIDI channels are used to transmit and receive MIDI information such as note on and note off messages as well as controller and patch information to your MIDI device(s). are received by your sound module.
- 1—128. The fixed number on the left indicates the channel of the incoming MIDI signal. Enter into the text box the number of the desired output channel for producing the sound. The default setting for each input and output channel is one-to-one.
- Reset. Click this button to restore all settings to the original one-to-one channel mapping.
- OK • Cancel. Click OK to confirm the MIDI Thru Table settings, or click Cancel to discard any changes you have made to the dialog box and return to the MIDI Thru dialog box.