How to get there
- Choose the Page Layout tool . The Page Layout menu appears.
- Choose Page Layout > Delete Blank Pages.
What it does
This dialog box provides a quick, easy way for you to remove blank pages, not only from the end of your score, but from any point in your document. Blank pages contain no music. When you delete blank pages, items such as titles or text blocksText created and edited in the score that is enclosed in a "Standard" rectangular frame for which a border can be displayed, or a "Custom" frame that you create. They can be placed anywhere in the score, and displayed on a single page or a range of pages. that were assigned to that particular page will also be deleted.
- Delete Blank Page(s) in: Current Part or Score • Selected Parts/Score • All Parts • All Parts and Score; Select. Choose Current Part or Score to apply changes to the score or part that is currently active in the document window. Choose Selected Parts/Score and click Select to open the Select Parts/Score dialog box where you can choose to apply changes to any combination of the score and/or parts. Choose All parts to apply changes to all parts and All Parts and Score to apply changes to the full project - all parts and the score.
- From Page ___ Through ___ • From Page ___ Through End of Piece. Specify the range of page numbers for the blank pages you want removed from your score. The first page number defaults to the current page. To remove every blank page in your score, select From Page ___ Through End of Piece and enter the number "1" in the text box.
- OK • Cancel. Click OK to delete blank pages from the score, or click Cancel to return to the score without deleting blank pages.
Tip: When you're working with Facing Pages that have different left and right page margins, delete two pages at a time to maintain the correct margins.