Using the following technique, you can
copy Smart Shape slurs from one place in the music to another, or from
one staff to another. See also SmartFind
and Paint dialog box.
- Click the Selection tool .
- Choose Edit > Copy Items.
The Edit Filter dialog box appears.
- Click Smart Shapes (Attached to Notes). Click
OK (or press ENTER).
- Select the region containing the Smart Shapes
you want to copy. See Selecting
music for some region-selecting shortcuts.
- Drag the first source measure so that it’s
superimposed on the first target measure. If the first target measure
is not on-screen, scroll until you see it. Then, while pressing CTRL
and shift simultaneously, click the first target measure. In either case,
the Copy Measures” dialog box appears (unless you’re copying to the same
measure on a different staff).
- Type the number of times you want the Smart
Shapes copied (horizontally). Click OK (or press ENTER).