Use this technique for reducing or enlarging
the printed size of the music itself, including text and expressions (without
changing the actual page size). You must be in Page View to reduce or
enlarge a page.
- Click the Resize tool .
- Click the upper-left corner of the first page
you want to resize. Or, right-click and choose Resize Page. The Resize Page dialog box appears.
- Enter the reduction or enlargement percentage.
Click Hold Margins, too, unless you want the entire printed page
to shrink (or grow) proportionally. (See Resize
Staff System dialog box for details.)
- Specify the pages you want to resize.
- Click OK. As always, whenever
you perform an operation that changes the measure widths, you should
update the measure layout.
- Choose Utilities > Update Layout.
See Document Options-Chords and Change Chord Assignments dialog box.