Add Cue Notes Plug-in
How to get there
- Select a region with the Selection tool that you would like to use as a cue.
- Choose Plug-ins > Scoring and
Arranging > Add Cue Notes.
What it does
The Add Cue Notes plug-in allows you to
easily place cue notes of the selected region in any staff.
- [List of Staves]. Select the staves in which
you wish to place the selected region as cues. Click to select
one, shift click to select several at a time, even if they are not sequential.
to select non-consecutive staves.
the cue from Layer. Select from the drop-down list a layer for the source of
the cue notes.
- Write the cue in:. From the drop-down menu, select the layer in which
you would like the place the cue.
cue noteheads. Type in the percentage reduction for the cue noteheads
in this text box.
the cue. If you would like the cue identified by an instrument
name or other text, type the text in this text box. The plug-in will use
the staff name as a default. Text is inserted as a note attached expression
attached to the first note of the cue.
Articulations · Expressions · Smart Shapes · Clefs · Lyrics · Chords.
Check items to include in the destination staves in addition to the cue
· Cancel. Click OK to place a cue note with the selected options.
Click Cancel to dismiss the dialog box without making any changes.