Items to Snap to Grid dialog box
How to get there
- Choose View > Grid/Guide Options. Or, choose Document > Document Options and select Grids
- Click on Items to Snap to Grid.
What it does
Use the Items to Snap dialog boxes to select
the types of items that will be affected by the snapping function.
• Chords • Expressions • Fretboards • Graphics
Move • Graphics Sizing • Measure Numbers • Repeats • Special Tools Items
• Staff Names • Staves • Text Block Move • Text Block Sizing. Select
any number of these items to be affected by snapping when it is implemented.
• None. Use these buttons as shortcuts to select or deselected
all the items at once.
• Cancel. Click OK to save new settings and return to the Grid/Guide
Options dialog box, or click Cancel to cancel any changes you made to
Grids and Guides
Options-Grids and Guides