How to get there
- Choose MIDI/Audio > Device Setup > MIDI Setup.
- Click SoftSynth Settings.
What it does
Here, select the software synthesizer you want to use for output and adjust the volume controls and output level. Changes in this dialog box apply to standard playback as well as exported audio files.
- Output Level. Adjust this slider to control the output volume. This setting also changes the output volume for Wave in your system’s volume controls.
- Output Source. This
dropdownmenu displays each device available for Sound Font playback. Choose the sound driver you want to use for Sound Font playback. Your selection here applies to standard playback, as well as audio files generated with Export to Audio File feature.
- Microsoft® Volume Controls: Output • Input. These buttons open the Volume Controls of your Windows operating system.
- OK • Cancel. Click OK (or press enter) to confirm, or Cancel to discard, your settings and return to the score.