How to get there
- Select a region with the Selection tool .
- Choose Plug-ins > TGTools > Modify Rests.
What it does
The Modify Rests plug-in allows you to perform a variety of changes to the duration and appearance of rests for a region of your document.
- Split. Choose one of these options to split rests in order to create ‘classical rests’ for music in the time signatures listed.
- Simplify. Use these options to remove rests by expanding the duration of notes prior to rests.
- Split Notes. Use these options to split note values in halves and insert the needed rests.
- SHIFT Rests. Use these options to center rests in the measure.
OK• Cancel. Click OKto apply the current commands and leave the dialog box available for the next set of commands. Click Cancel to dismiss the dialog box without making any changes.