Preset Arrowhead Selection dialog box
How to get there
- Click the Smart Shape tool . The Smart Shape menu appears.
- Choose Smart Shape > Smart Shape Options.
- Choose Smart Line > Custom Line.
- Click Select, then Create
- Click Select next to Preset Arrowhead.
What it does
The Preset Arrowhead Selection dialog box
allows you to select from a number of shapes to use for your arrowhead.
Click Cancel to return to the Smart Line Designer dialog box without selecting
a preset arrowhead.
After clicking the arrowhead you want to use, click Select. You return
to the Smart Line Designer dialog box. Instead of using the Select button,
you can simply double-click the desired arrowhead.