Optional Octave Region dialog box
How to get there
You can access the Optional Octave Region dialog box in two ways, depending on whether you need to add an octave marker or edit an existing one:
- Choose Utilities > Add SmartMusic
- Select Optional Octave from the marker list on the left and click
- Select an existing optional octave marker from the Marker window
and click Edit.
What it does
Use the settings in this dialog box to
control the measure assignment for the Optional Octave SmartMusic Marker
you are adding or editing.
Mark • Bar • Note • Repeat. Choose a rehearsal mark, repeat, or
specify a bar and note to add an Optional Octave marker. Use the From
and To rows of options to specify the region.
• Down. Choose Up to recognize a performance that sounds an octave
higher than writtern. Choose down to recognize a performance that sounds
an octave lower than written.
• Cancel. Click OK to apply these settings to the SmartMusic Marker
you are adding/editing and return to the Add SmartMusic Markers dialog
box. Click Cancel to return to the Add SmartMusic Markers dialog box without